,,If you considered only the financial implications of having children, you might end up childless“. I read this statement in financialplan.about.com. We can’t base our most important life decisions on finances alone, although of course it will be easier if you’re financially ready. It’s true, it is expensive to have kids, but fortunately most people doesn’t let that scare them. Kids are so much more than a price tag but it’s better to be prepared for how expensive it really is to become a parent. Children seem to rack up a lot of surprise costs for example, music lessons, babysitting costs, daycare cost, medicine and medical fees. These unexpected costs really add up. Did I mentioned the cost of sending the kids to college. Having children is expensive but it is the most rewarding job in the world. Being a parent is probably the most important thing we’ll ever do in our life. It brings a lot of joy which is priceless and very fulfilling. Becoming a parent is just a beginning of a wonderful adventure, even though it can sometimes be economically challenging – it’s worth it.
To have good self-esteem is very important for everyone. Self-esteem simply means appreciating yourself for who you are — with all you’re pros and cons. People with a good and healthy self-esteem are able to feel good about themselves for who they are, appreciate their own worth, and take pride in their abilities and accomplishments. They also acknowledge that they’re not perfect and have faults, but it dosen’t affect them much because they accept it. Perfection is simply unattainable for any of us. It doesn’t matter what age you’re in. If your self-esteem is low then you feel badly about yourself, usually followed with self-doubt and poor self-appreciation.
How to boost your self-esteem :
- Be aware of your thoughts and how you treat yourself. This includes your self-talk, what do you tell yourself about yourself? Is it positive and constructive or negative and destructive for your self-esteem.
- Take conscious control of your negative thoughts, and replace them with more realistic and positive ways of thinking. What do you tell yourself about yourself? You need to stop the cycle of negative thinking about yourself that reinforce negative self-esteem.
- Give yourself extra credit for a job well done and trust that you are competent. Focus on your accomplishments.
- Believe in your own worth. Accept that you are not perfect. Don’t let any one particular shortcoming undermine you. Remember that you are a complex, multifaceted desirable individual.
- Recognize and embrace your positive qualities. Make a list of all your positive qualities, skills, experiences, talents, and anything else that makes you feel good about yourself.
- Is there something that you want to change about yourself? Something that will make you better equipped as a person. Consider possible avenues for improvement. Pinpoint exactly what you’re not satisfied with and needs improvement. Then make a resonable plan about how to reach your goals and improve yourself.
- Compliment yourself. You can look in a mirror and pick few things that you like about yourself. It can be something you see on the outside such as hair, smile or nails. Then pick few things that you like about your personality, like your spirit or laughter. If you don’t want to look in the mirror then you can write it in a journal.
- Have realistic expectations in life and stop struggling towards some idealistic goal. Having unrealistic expectations in life will only lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction.
Feng shui literally translates from Chinese as “wind” (feng) and water (“shui”). Feng Shui has been in existence for over 4,000 years and today it is still going strong. Feng Shui is about more than just rearranging furniture, it is about creating balance and harmony in your home. Feng Shui works on the assumption that the world is driven by unseen forces. The idea behind it is to “unblock” the way, so the forces may flow freely and create balance in a space (or life). It’s the art of arranging buildings, objects, space and life to achieve harmony and balance and to eliminate negative energy.
Clearing your house of old energies is always important. It is recommended to do space clearing every year or after a negative event. For that you can use flowers, essential oils and turn on music. Candles are always very helpful for purifying energy. Space clearing is really about harmony between your senses, what you smell, see and hear. It’s about creating beautiful home with a pleasant atmosphere which makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Good Feng Shui energy expresses itself in a clean space, fresh air, good light, and happy, meaningful energy as expressed in any decor items in your house.
A house needs good air circulation and natural light to bathe its rooms to maintain a good flow of energy. There can be no clutter or overflowing closets, because it blocks the energy. Your front door is the main way that energy enters your home. To invite in new, positive energy and opportunities, you must make your entrance as attractive as possible.
Feng Shui bagua is one of the main tools used in feng shui to analyze the energy of any given space. Bagua translates from Chinese as “8 areas.” They are Life, Energy, Career, Wealth, Friendship/Love, Parental Support, Health and Life Force. Each of the 8 feng shui areas, or directions, has a specific Feng Shui element, Feng Shui color, as well as life area connected to it. If you have the compass reading and the floor plan of your space, you can easily define the bagua.
Life’s too short to be anything but happy.
Kiss slowly, love deeply,forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and leave no regrets.
Forget the past with the exception of what you have learned from it,and remember everything happens for a reason.
This is true, I couldn’t believe it either at first. There’s always been talked about burning the fat with exercise and right amount of total daily calorie intake. This is no joke, the newest technology is to freeze the body-fat.When I first heard of this I thought it couldn’t be true but then I started reading about it. Specialists state that this is actually true and it works. This has been tested on numbers of people for the last two years to develop the method and now its ready on the market. This new fat-freezing procedure can flatten your belly, love handles and back fat. CoolSculpting gives amazing results. Researchers have found that this treatment will not damage skin or nerves, and after just one section the fat shrinks in the area being treated by an average of 20% to 25%. A CoolSculpting device sandwiches the fat on the abdomen or thighs between two cooling plates and freezes it. Generally 1-3 treatments are needed, each section takes about one-hour, but full results are seen at around 3 months. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment because it removes only small areas of fat but it helps to get rid of resistant body fat and sculpt the body.
How it works – Research has shown that if fat cells are cooled to near freezing for a certain amount of time and they crystallize, shatter and die. Then the fat cells are destroyed. Studies show that the dead fat cells are digested by white blood cells in the immune system and eliminated via the bodies natural eliminating processes. This procedure makes it possible to get rid off those bulges of resistant fat. by literally freezing them away. The goal is to remodel the shape of the body. This new technology is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction and it costs less. It’ no pain involved but the area of skin and fat that had been treated gets frozen solid, just like a pack of meat from the freezer, though it quickly melts down again.