,,If you considered only the financial implications of having children, you might end up childless“. I read this statement in financialplan.about.com. We can’t base our most important life decisions on finances alone, although of course it will be easier if you’re financially ready. It’s true, it is expensive to have kids, but fortunately most people doesn’t let that scare them. Kids are so much more than a price tag but it’s better to be prepared for how expensive it really is to become a parent. Children seem to rack up a lot of surprise costs for example, music lessons, babysitting costs, daycare cost, medicine and medical fees. These unexpected costs really add up. Did I mentioned the cost of sending the kids to college. Having children is expensive but it is the most rewarding job in the world. Being a parent is probably the most important thing we’ll ever do in our life. It brings a lot of joy which is priceless and very fulfilling. Becoming a parent is just a beginning of a wonderful adventure, even though it can sometimes be economically challenging – it’s worth it.
Mother is the woman who raises you, who is there for you to hold and comfort you when you are sick or hurt. The woman who laughs with you, who cries with you, who loves you, even when you aren’t exactly lovable, for whatever reason. That is what I call a real Mother and God bless them.
It is important to know First Aid because we never know what happens next in life. We never know what unsuspected situations can happen even though we don’t wan to think about it and might try to ignore it. If it happens or when it happens it’s better to be prepared so that you can help your loved ones, a co-worker or a stranger. By learning First Aid you can help yourself and others that may be injured. The chances of someone surviving an illness, accident or injury can be greatly improved if someone uses First Aid knowledge to help them. Few weeks ago my friend saved a life of a young child. She was looking after a nine month old child when it suddenly stopped breathing and collapsed on the floor. Fourtunatly my friend knows First Aid and was able to save life that day. Thanks to her knowledge the child is healthy and fine today but if she had not known how to react this little child would not be alive. This is why it’s so important for each and everyone of us to learn First Aid. You might be able save lives one day. Everyone should own a First Aid Kit in their car and home because we never know when we might need it.
To have good self-esteem is very important for everyone. Self-esteem simply means appreciating yourself for who you are — with all you’re pros and cons. People with a good and healthy self-esteem are able to feel good about themselves for who they are, appreciate their own worth, and take pride in their abilities and accomplishments. They also acknowledge that they’re not perfect and have faults, but it dosen’t affect them much because they accept it. Perfection is simply unattainable for any of us. It doesn’t matter what age you’re in. If your self-esteem is low then you feel badly about yourself, usually followed with self-doubt and poor self-appreciation.
How to boost your self-esteem :
- Be aware of your thoughts and how you treat yourself. This includes your self-talk, what do you tell yourself about yourself? Is it positive and constructive or negative and destructive for your self-esteem.
- Take conscious control of your negative thoughts, and replace them with more realistic and positive ways of thinking. What do you tell yourself about yourself? You need to stop the cycle of negative thinking about yourself that reinforce negative self-esteem.
- Give yourself extra credit for a job well done and trust that you are competent. Focus on your accomplishments.
- Believe in your own worth. Accept that you are not perfect. Don’t let any one particular shortcoming undermine you. Remember that you are a complex, multifaceted desirable individual.
- Recognize and embrace your positive qualities. Make a list of all your positive qualities, skills, experiences, talents, and anything else that makes you feel good about yourself.
- Is there something that you want to change about yourself? Something that will make you better equipped as a person. Consider possible avenues for improvement. Pinpoint exactly what you’re not satisfied with and needs improvement. Then make a resonable plan about how to reach your goals and improve yourself.
- Compliment yourself. You can look in a mirror and pick few things that you like about yourself. It can be something you see on the outside such as hair, smile or nails. Then pick few things that you like about your personality, like your spirit or laughter. If you don’t want to look in the mirror then you can write it in a journal.
- Have realistic expectations in life and stop struggling towards some idealistic goal. Having unrealistic expectations in life will only lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction.
It seems like everyone is talking about how healthy it is to detox and how good it is for the body. I’m not sure if that’s something for me but since I am turning towards healthier lifestyle, I’m willing to try various things to improve my general wellbeing. So as usual I’ve started searching for information about the process of detox. Experts say that everyone should detox at least once a year.
What is Detox:
Toxins are substances that can harm your body. They derive from foods, beverages, alcohol, smoking, drugs and stress, and when in excess can leave a person feeling tired, sick and overweight. Detoxifying your body may be defined as cleansing the body from poisons and toxins that may have accumulated in the colon, lymph, lungs, gallbladder, skin, blood, kidneys and liver. Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood. It does this mainly by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. With natural detox methods you can apply to safely and effectively cleanse your body of these harmful toxins. The body eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin. Detox gives the body a chance to get rid of these toxins making your body more effective in doing this job in the future. If you have frequent, unexplained headaches or back pain, memory failing, brittle nails and hair, frequent allergies, acne or overweight, then it’s a signs that detoxification is needed. Nutritionists advice is to avoid using fast and extreme detox programs, they recommend to choose a safe, natural way to detoxify your system.
Detoxifying your body is a natural method which you can use to safely and effectively cleanse your body of these harmful toxins. Lessening the burden on the detoxification organs by reducing the body’s exposure to pollutions and toxins for s set period of time. A restricted, healthy diet accompanied by certain supplements will help us eliminate these toxins in our body.
Detoxification programs can vary greatly, between restricting intake to juice only to allowing only for a diet consisting mainly of vegetables, fruit and whole-grains.
- 1. Use whole foods, such as fruits and vegetables and healthy fats, to improve your body’s ability to cleanse itself. Whole foods include grains (such as whole grain flours, brown and wild rice, quinoa); organic or minimally treated fruits and vegetables.
- 2. Vitamin C supplement, it is a powerful antioxidant which helps detoxify or cleanse the body from harmful substances.
- 3. Drink water – 8 – 10 glasses daily.
- 4. Relax – stress and anxiety have negative affect on your body.Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to your blood circulation.
- 5. Dry skin brushing – it stimulates skin circulation, removes dead skin cells, improves blood and lymphatic circulation, and helps remove toxins excreted via the skin.
- 6. The diet isn’t the only thing that can help. Regular exercises brings more oxygen-rich blood to your kidneys and liver, which allows them to eliminate toxins more effectively. Sweating also helps your body to eliminate wastes through perspiration.
- 7. Saunas have been used for centuries as an effective detoxification tool for the skin.
Benefits of Detox:
- Elimination of toxins and poisons that have been running through your body.
- A cleansed colon that prevents constipation that may cause fatigue, lethargy and bloating.
- Weight loss.
- A strengthened immune system.
- Healthier lifestyle.
Cons of Detox:
- Some people experience limited weight loss, or weight that quickly returns once the detox is over once old habits return.