Thank you http://mommytrainingwheels.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Big thanks to you!
Liebster Award is given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers. It’s meant to encourage those bloggers to keep up the good work. Nominations are given by fellow bloggers.
The rules for the Liebster Award are to publicly thank the person who nominated me, so big thanks to you http://mommytrainingwheels.wordpress.com I appreciate this ,,pat on the back”. Then I have to share 11 things about myself and answer the 11 questions that were asked of me. I must write-up 11 questions of my own that the 11 bloggers that I will nominate shall answer.
While I was writing this answer I got another nomination for The Liebster Award from http://fat2fit2fabulous.wordpress.com/ . thanks to you Fat2fit2fabulous, I appreciate this nomination. It’s so great to be noticed. However I will only answer the questions who Mommytrainingwheels asked me, since she nominated me first.
11 things about myself:
- I’m a mother of four kids.
- I’m married.
- I started this blog for five months ago.
- I like tea.
- I walk for at least 30 minutes almost everyday.
- I’m curious by nature.
- I like reading and learning about new things.
- I often have difficulty finding time to do the things I like.
- I work full-time.
- I like to bake and cook.
- I’m improving my lifestyle and that’s what moms-opinions is about really.
The 11 questions that I were asked:
- I wish I still had the beautiful picture that my grandmother gave me. I would love to hang it on the wall in my kids room.
- Definitely sweet.
- If I had Bill Gates bank account I would spend it wisely.
- Love, Patience and Practical.
- If I could travel back in time I would like to go to the Victorian times. I find that era fascinating.
- I can’t live without my family.
- Superman, he’s the only man who looks great in tights.
- I must admit I am a night owl.
- Hobbies – that is something I had before kids.
My 11 nominees:
11 questions to my nominees:
- What’s your favorite film?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What’s your favorite color?
- If you stranded in a desert island – what five things would you take with you?
- What’s on your nightstand?
- Do you have a favorite TV program?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If your boss gave you a day of, what would you do?
- Three words that describes you best?
- What is your biggest fear and why?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
This New Year,
Wish you a happy smile,
Hope you get through that extra mile,
Wish you peace and prosperity,
May you excel in every path with verity!
Happy New Year!
The new year doesn’t start so well for me. I’ve been sick with flu over the christmas and I’m still not recovered.. I’ve mostly been lying in bed hoping to feel better. Therefore I have not had any energy nor inspiration to write new posts, but hopefully I will soon again be able to continue building this website.
I wish you all Happy New Year! May this new year, bring many sweet memories and peaceful times. I wish you a prosperous new year.
I’m so glad by receiving another nomination for my blog. FEC-THis nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m truly proud and honored. I’m so thankful for this nomination. FEC-THis you have a great blog, which I recommend.
When I finally started to write Moms-opinions in October it never occurred to me that it would be so rewarding to write posts and to share my thoughts with all of you. I thank you all for that.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
So let’s begin, finding seven interesting facts about myself.
- I’m 38 years old.
- I am married and a mother of four wonderful children.
- I like writing stories and poems.
- I work full-time as a teacher.
- I love to watch old movies.
- I love Christmas and holidays.
- I love to cook and bake.
It’s difficult to choose from all those marvelous blogs out there but here are my Versatile Blogger nominations:
- Getting Fabulus
- Baby Makes Six
- Cris Griffin Coaching
- Sharon Seidel
- The Thin Lady Inside
- Living too Large
My blog Moms-opinions was nominated for the Shine On and Reality Blog Award. This was so unexpected and so appreciated. Thank you Crystal Nuding for this nomination, I’m honored and thankful and extremely pleased with it. I’ve been feeling a little uninspired lately to write on my blog site, mostly because of lack of time. But this nomination gives me an extra boost to keep on writing, it’s very inspiring. Crystal Nuding has this wonderful site http://crystalnuding.com/ which has very interesting content.
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
Seven things about me that you will not find in my bio:
- I am married.
- My husband and I have been together for almost twenty years.
- I’m a mother of four wonderful children.
- I work full-time as a teacher.
- In my free time I sometimes write stories for children.
- I like to cook and bake for my family.
- I have been changing my lifestyle since october.
I am pleased to nominate the following blogs:
Please stop by Crystal Nuding site at http://crystalnuding.com/
Thank you again Crystal Nuding, I really appreciate this.
Do you want more traffic to your blog site for free? If you do then you should read this post. I was surfing the Internet and found an interesting website called http://traffup.net/ At first I was a little skeptical about this – mainly because it’s free. I thought “Okay, what’s the catch?” So I checked it out and found that there is no scam. I recommend this site. This is a great way to make your blog more visible and it doesn’t cost anything but a little time.
This website has a simple system. Once you sign in you get 100 points and then you list your site into their database. Each time someone views your site they earn point from you and when you view someone else’s site you earn points. This is an international site so you will get visits from all over the world to view your blog.
You decide how many points you give your viewers but if you are generous than you will be ranked higher on the viewers list and get more traffic to your blog. One thing you need to know is that the time each person will stay viewing your blog depends on how many point you give them.
I just tried this service out of curiosity and I’m glad that I did. Some of those sites are really interesting, although some aren’t. There are many different categories you can choose from so everyone should find something that interests them. The best thing about it is that there are no risk involved – it is FREE and you can sign out anytime you want.
Another FREE sites I tried is free.cool-traffic.com this site is very simple to use. All you need to do is sign in and wiev 10 websites, then your site will be activated. Ycan invite referrals and make money from this site – how much I don’t know I havent’t invited anyone.
I recommend a site called Cool-traffic.com is also a FREE site . What I like about Cool-traffic.com is the fact that it’s very easy to use, you just sign in and register your site. You will earn points by viewing websites but it’s also possible to buy points if you prefer it. You can invite downliners and get paid for them. This is a userfriendly site wich I like and recommend.