I’m so glad by receiving another nomination for my blog. FEC-THis nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m truly proud and honored. I’m so thankful for this nomination. FEC-THis you have a great blog, which I recommend.
When I finally started to write Moms-opinions in October it never occurred to me that it would be so rewarding to write posts and to share my thoughts with all of you. I thank you all for that.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
So let’s begin, finding seven interesting facts about myself.
- I’m 38 years old.
- I am married and a mother of four wonderful children.
- I like writing stories and poems.
- I work full-time as a teacher.
- I love to watch old movies.
- I love Christmas and holidays.
- I love to cook and bake.
It’s difficult to choose from all those marvelous blogs out there but here are my Versatile Blogger nominations:
- Getting Fabulus
- Baby Makes Six
- Cris Griffin Coaching
- Sharon Seidel
- The Thin Lady Inside
- Living too Large