Yes, that is right only thirty minutes of exercise each day can make a big improvement for your health condition according to the American Health association. You don’t need to do it all at once, you can break it up into smaller sections. It all adds up. You can count the minutes that you are walking in the mall or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Most of us know that we should be exercising on a regular basis. Research shows that engaging in 30 minutes of exercise a day is all you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. There are many reasons why you should include some regular activity in to your routine.
It can certainly be tough to get started but it’s well worth it once you get going. Try to find activities that you enjoy. You don’t need to do the same thing each time. Keep it fun and variable. The main goal is to put the exercise into your daily routine. It may be better for some people to start with a shorter exercise period at more frequent intervals, depending on weight and fitness levels and then gradually build it up.
What will you gain from exercising:
- Better self-esteem: You will feel better and look better. Therefore you will feel happier about your appearance and delay the aging process. It can also improve your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- More energy: Exercise increases your energy level.
- Weight control: Exercise helps you maintain a healthy weight. Exercise is important to gain weight control because it burns calories. If you burn off more calories than you take in, you lose weight.
- Prevents health problems: It helps to maintain a healthy blood pressure and improves circulation. Therefore it is good for your heart. It reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases. Physical activity will improve both the health and efficiency of your heart and lungs.
- Happier: Physical activity releases chemicals in your brain called endorphins that are known to make you feel happier and more relaxed. It improves your mental health and help you to manage stress, anxiety and even depression.
- Better sleep: You will sleep better. It will be easier to fall asleep and stay asleep longer. Physical activity will guarantee that your body and mind are craving for a good night’s sleep.